Tracking containers and trains in freight yard
- Did the container pass this position?
- Is the railway car in maintenance area?
- Is maintenance required?
- Identify container on railway car
On which track is this railway car? Where do I find the container? Is maintenance required for this railway car? A lot of simple, but highly important questions cannot be answered without finding and checking long Excel lists. HARTING RFID Systems allow paperless tracking of your valuable assets.
- HARTING RFID systems allow the highly reliable identification of railway cars, locomotives and containers
- Trains may be as fast as 120 km/h
- Ha-VIS SL89 transponder is mounted on special metal bracket that can be customized easily concerning read range and mechanical form factor
- Out-of-the-box RFID reader system Ha-VIS RFID Box approved for track side usage
- RFID data from dozens of RFID readers is collected, compacted and delivered in the data format you need by the Ha-VIS Middleware – without any programming.
Railway yard operators
System Integrators in railway sector
Our offer to you
HARTING offers complete RFID systems for railway yards.
Ha-VIS SL high speed set
Ha-VIS RFID Box
Ha-VIS Coax cable
If you have questions please contact us!