Tool ident in injection molding machines
- Where is the tool?
- May this tool be installed in this machine?
- Which program may be started with this tool?
- When is next maintenance due?
Machines are becoming more modular, more complex and must often be operated by different workers. To avoid damage to the machine, it must be assured that a specific tool can only be used together with the corresponding program or parameter set. HARTING RFID systems allow the automatic identification of the tool. The PLC can ask the RFID reader, which tool is currently installed, and can load the right program.
- HARTING Ha-VIS RFID systems allow the highly reliable identification of tools
- Tool identification for stamping and injection molding.
- Ha-VIS VT86 RFID transponder optimized for function on metal or in cavities
- Transponder is highly resistant against chemicals and high temperature up to 210°C
- RFID antennas are designed for best function in challenging, metal containing environments
- Numerous PLC function blocks are available for the quick integration (e.g. Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley).
Machine manufacturers / Machine operators
System Integrators in machinery / automation sector
Our offer to you
HARTING offers complete RFID systems for RFID in machines.
PLC function block
If you have questions please contact us!