Stadler tracks trains with HARTING RFID solution
- Did the train pass this position?
- Is the railway car in maintenance area?
- On which track is the train?
The Stadler Pankow GmbH reliably identifies regional trains of type Regio Shuttle at speeds up to 120 km/h using RFID. They were looking for a solution that is independent of mechanical and environmental influences, and found a wireless identification system. Stadler decided for a RFID solution that is approved and field-tested according to railway standards, a robust and maintenance free RFID system from HARTING.
- HARTING RFID Systems reliably identify railway cars and locomotives
- The robust and by a metal bracket protected transponder is mounted onto the train
- The transponders are maintenance free
- Field-tested speeds with reliable identification of up to 120 km/h
- Out-of-the-box RFID Reader systems including a cabinet for usage at track side
- The RFID data is directly send to a railway PLC system
HARTING offers complete RFID systems for railway applications:
Ha-VIS SL set (transponder with customizable metal mounting kit)
Ha-VIS RFID Box (complete RFID Reader systems in a cabinet)
Ha-VIS RF-ANT-WR80-30 (long range antenna)