Improve your maintenance process with RFID!
- Which item is currently in front of me?
- Who has done the service job?
- How to get the maintenance documentation into the company database?
The German company ARBURG GmbH & Co KG has improved their regular service and maintenance work according to the rules of safety standards. With RFID from HARTING they save time which they have spent in digitalizing paper based checklists for their maintenance backend system. In parallel they eliminate typical human made mistakes. The needed information who, when, which item, the checklist itself is already digitalized stored on RFID mobile readers.
With the same technique other kind of service and maintenance jobs can be managed e. g. to improve production or quality standards.
- HARTING Ha-VIS RFID systems cut the administrative overhead and support the worker doing his core business
- Ha-VIS Application-Suite in combination with our maintenance application
- RFID mobile reader identifies maintenance items uniquely via RFID transponders
- The maintenance checklists can be filled out directly in the mobile app
- Mobile RFID reader and backend system are synchronized – no paperwork is needed
- Login mechanism on the mobile device identifies the service technician
Service companies for the machinery industry
System Integrators in machinery / automation sector
Our offer to you
HARTING offers complete RFID systems for RFID supported maintenance.
-Ha-VIS Application-Suite + application for production facility capturing
-Ha-VIS RFID Steel ID Coin Transponder